Friday, June 03, 2005

patience

"patience won't you come, oh i feel like life's suspended
i have not become the thing that i have so intended
put my mind at ease, and i'll write melodies
and i'll sing songs of hope that's to come

so bring back the good times, i think that that would be just fine,
bring back the good times

i won't embrace the things that i have done
patience waits for what we will become
oh it's so much more i know
that it's so worth waiting for" bleach

patience is one thing that i battle with every second of my life!
i am a person who constantly wants to be occupied and busy,
that is just how i work...
i am getting better. the whole unemployed thing gives me a lot of
time to just relax, or do what i did today, and clean :)
but my battle will continue to go as i sit by my phone hoping that
someone calls offering me a job...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home