Friday, June 10, 2005

2:57 PM

"we just need someone
we are more than wandering lights
shadows in the dawn
we all need someone to carry each other through it all
everybody needs someone.
of all the things in the world
of all the dreams in the world..." eager seas

the longing for company consumes our minds daily. and i am not just talking about the significant other, but even friends. today i began a monstrous task, continuing my scrapbook. however though it may seem like a tedious task, once i began i fell into memories of some amazing times i had and thought of some great people in my life. it is sad to me that i may never talk to some of these people again but i know that i will get past it and meet new people, you know? i just wish i could tell that person, 'thank you' one last time just for being a great friend at that stage in my life and that they really had a great impact on my though they may not think so. i love my friends, they are amazing people and i am so blessed to have the ones that i do.
of course, i am always in search of the person who i could potentially spend the rest of my life with. such a haunting thought though, the rest of my life? i can't imagine it now, but maybe one day. until then the company is much appreciated now.
especially being in victorville now, i have no friends to go out with or just meet up for some coffee. that is one thing i will miss greatly of being at school, the ability to call a friend and run over to their place (even if i am in my pjs) just to say hello or do something random.
friendships are great and should be valued more than anything and it is sad to me that they aren't as much. even in my life, there have been times where i have been too busy and have lost people who i really cared about... people are so quick to backstab in order to advance in life, but when they make it to the top they have no where to go because they burned all their bridges.
anyways, i miss my friends...

1 Comments:

At 12/24/2005 7:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

like tumbler and tipsy days hopefully we will remain in high spirits. well, good day

 

Post a Comment

<< Home