Thursday, March 23, 2006

there are things about myself that i just may never understand...

do statues question their sculptors? do paintings question their artists? do songs question their composers? then why do i question God?
there was a story my roommate told me once, not sure if it was her experience or someone she knew but there was a kid in line at a bank and he asked his dad,
how does God know everything about me? and the dad hesitated and looked at people blankly and then looked to his child and said well, you know how a painter knows everything about their painting? that is how God knows us, He created us
where i am getting at is that amazing things happen that could NEVER in a million years be able to configure in my life that God does in a blink of an eye. my move here was flawless, almost too perfect, i was just waiting for something wrong to happen, but nothing did. why did i doubt? recently doubt has filled my mind. an amazing band (sherwood) quotes in a song doubt has left me blind and it truly can.
i doubt myself a lot. it's rediculous and frustrates me. but i have become a worse-case scenerio type person and so i somehow take the amazing things that happen in my life and throw doubt and negativity into it that it becomes a burden instead of something good.

1 Comments:

At 3/24/2006 5:47 PM, Blogger AJ Fabulous said...

I think doubt and fear come with age. I know the older I have become, the more I have let those two characterists set in. If you find a remedy for it...please let me know!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home