Tuesday, February 28, 2006

nicole's back catalog appreciation



so my mom has been convinced for the past like 4 years or whatever that i am
supposed to marry john mayer. yes, the singer who's dated jennifer love hewitt and many other famous women. mom told me she was going to write him a letter as to why he should date me, and i wouldn't put it past her to do it. she assumed that since i interned for an indie label that somehow i would cross paths with the major label recording artist that i was destined to spend my life with.
anyways, i have always been a fan of the man but never thought he was the love of my life or anything (not like when i was obsessed with those boy band boys back in high school.. hehe). but today i pulled out my old john mayer cds and listened to them.
the man is amazing. "3x5" is still one of my all time favorite songs. but it was just good for my day off.
so i would like to share my appreciation for the man who my mom thinks i should marry, john mayer. hehe :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home