Wednesday, May 03, 2006

too much for my brain to handle...

issue 1: job status
i have had about 3 interviews with emi now and will find out by friday if i get the job, i am SUPER nervous and am preparing for a huge cry fest if i don't get it. yes, i know, God has something better for me, but i can allow myself to be emotional for like a day, right? i am just praying for the strength to give it to God, regardless of the outcome...
issue 2: one FREAKING year
it has been approx one year and three days since i departed the place i like to call pepperdine. yes, over a year since graduation, can you believe it? but the crazy thing is that i feel like i have amounted to nothing post-graduation. i haven't sold out to the man yet, but it looks like that just might happen in this next year...
issue 3: money
it really is the root of all evil
issue 4: jcpenney
it really needs to end here, before i go insane. new registers should mean that nicole gets a new job, right? (refer to issue 1)
issue 5: allergies
spring weather is nice, but my head feels like it's going to explode

there are other issues i would rather not discuss but, my head and heart are overwhelmed which makes it a PERFECT time for some old friends to come into town! yup, my friends are about 2 hours from nashville right now and i am SOOOOOOOO excited to see them, maybe get a couple of drinks and spill my guts to people who know me :) i cannot wait!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home