Tuesday, April 04, 2006

my plan is stupid

i tell myself this everyday in one form or another but can never grasp it. it's been an underlying theme in my life recently and for weeks now i have had something tugging at my heart but it's like looking at a person from a distance where they are blurry enough to where you can't make them out but not so blurry to where you have an idea that you may recognize them...
i have been praying for God to reveal what this feeling is to me. i thought moving out here would be the final thing for God to tell me what to do with my life, but of course it wasn't... it's so much more than my move. anyways, the past couple weeks can only be described by throwing every emotion into a blender and hitting HIGH POWER on the thing.
anyways, some exciting things are happening that i want to write about but i am exhausted so i will do so in my next couple posts :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home