Thursday, April 20, 2006

he doesn't even need a labelmaker



a couple weeks ago my roommate and i went to an art exhibit called "100 artists view god." one of the
views of god was "god as a great organizer" and there was a picture of amoeba music (possibly my most favorite place in the world!) and it shows just the amazing organization that went into the store. there are thousands of cds everywhere, split amongst used, new, vinyl and dvds. it had to take a genius to figure this place out and to think God does it on a level much greater, with our lives.
in talking to my old roommate last night i can't help but be beyond thankful for her being in my life, she really is one of my heroes. how does one from victorville, california and another from clifton, new jersey meet up in malibu, california to become great friends? only God can put that together, i am convinced! same goes with all the amazing people in my life, they are all in it for a reason. the world is a small place, as is the wherehouse of cds on sunset boulevard in hollywood, and it takes one master person in charge to organize it all, they know what is best and seriously, it's amazing how that store is organized and it's even more amazing how my life is organized.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home