Monday, February 20, 2006

four

got this from aj :)

Four jobs I’ve had:
1. Retail - JC Penney right now and Ralph Lauren shoes like 4 years ago... Never a fun time :)
2. Everything at Pepperdine: Student Government VP (yes, I got paid for it), I gave tours of the university, worked in the career center and um... oh yes, programming board (the best job ever! well i at least got to chase a dream)
3. Internship: Hopeless and Sub City Records - too much fun
4. Legal Assistant: the worst job I have ever had, I worked on divorce cases for 40+ hours a week...

Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. Zoolander
2. Napoleon Dynamite
3. The Wedding Planner
4. Ice Age

Four places I’ve lived:
1. El Monte, California: From age like 2 til 10ish. Don't really remember much...
2. Victorville, California: Doesn't the name say it all? hehehe. Truck stop town on the way to Vegas.
3. Buenos Aires, Argentina: For 3 months.. 3 CRAZY months...
4. Malibu, California: Yea, it sounds cool... but I was ready to leave when it was over :) (I went to school there)

Four TV shows I love:
1. Extreme Makeover - Home Edition
2. Project Runway
3. Anderson Cooper 360
4. Injustice

Four places I’ve vacationed:
1. Maui, Hawaii: High School Graduation present :)
2. All over Argentina: North, South, East and West.. I did go to the Southern most point of South America... (super close to Antartica)
3. New Jersey: I got to see Thursday! And hang out with an old roommate and see my bro graduate from Coast Guard bootcamp.
4. Vegas (what happens there, stays there...) :)

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Pizza with spinach and mushrooms!
2. Pasta with pesto
3. Sushi
4. Black bean salad

Four albums I can't live without: (right now... it could change tomorrow)
1. "Remember the Memories" by The Lyndsay Diaries
2. "Blue Skies, Broken Hearts, Next Twelve Exits" by The Ataris
3. "Sing, But Keep Going" by Sherwood
4. "Hit Parade" (Greatest Hits) by Audio Adrenaline or "I Wish We All Could Win" by The Afters

I would agree with AJ on this one when she says "This question is so not fair to any music lover... I can’t imagine life without at least 20 more albums."

Four sites I visit almost daily:
1. BBC News
2. Punknews.org
3. Craigslist (still looking for a job)
4. Myspace (yes,

Four places I would rather be now:
1. I don't know if I want to answer this, I would start crying thinking about it... I pass
2.
3.
4.

Four items in my purse
1. My wallet
2. Calendar
3. Notebook
4. Glasses Case

1 Comments:

At 2/21/2006 11:14 AM, Blogger AJ Fabulous said...

Zoolander is hilarious! I'm glad you did the meme!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home