Friday, December 23, 2005

the grass is the same color on the other side...

sooo the past 24 hours have been a little crazy for me but there are somethings that i realize that i have to decide on my own... i guess that is what you call "growing up."
yesterday i was offered a job at my interview at best buy. it sounds like an amazing job and i didn't even apply for it. (i applied for a part-time cashier-type job and they called me and offered this...) it's bascially one of their team members who travel around and open and remodel best buy stores. so it gives me the opportunity to travel everywhere for free, it has benefits, pays well, etc. why am i hesitant?
well, i didn't move to nashville to work for best buy... but working for them could give me experience that i will need in the future for whatever God wants me to do, you know? i am not a huge fan of traveling, but most of it is in the south so it's not like i will be flying everywhere...
i don't know... they are probably going to call in the next hour or so to see what my decision is, and i think i know what it is, i just hope that i find peace once it is made...
---
on another note, my ear still hurts from last night... lesson for the day: don't stand close to speakers at a show, it really isn't worth it :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home