Tuesday, March 28, 2006

seven day plan, part 1: no boys allowed

so i am trying some things to make myself a better person inside and out. i still feel like i am a boy-crazed teeny bopper who has a new crush every 5 minutes and i need to work on ending this problem. not that it's bad or anything but i feel there are times where boys become idols in our minds and no one should have that power in my life. therefore tomorrow i will begin a new project. seven days of not thinking about boys. how is this possible, you ask? well it's not. but everytime thoughts pop into my head i will curb it by praying for a cause. (thanks to karina for this idea). i will be praying for seven different things (one for each day).
don't think that my mind is consumed with boys all day, it's not, but i feel that even if i can take a minute away from myself and use it to think and pray for something that is worthwhile, then it can help me become a better person.
i was going to start today, but i wanted a little more structure in my plan... :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home