Sunday, February 26, 2006

just what i needed

so tonight after a long day at work went over to nashville to go see a band that i just adore!
mae was playing with lovedrug at the exit/in tonight! i had seen mae about 2 years ago (before the amazing the everglow was released) and it was one of the best shows i had been to. so of course i am assuming that tonight will be great!
my assumption was beyond correct :)
it was what i needed today. it was like a reassuring hug, strange, but yes, that is what it was.
there was one song that i have always loved but it was like i heard it for the first time tonight. the song is called "giving it away" and when he sang:
by the way you brought me here,
it makes believe the best is yet to come and i don't want to leave
forgive my hesitation but i'm learning to trust in you
help me to dream these dreams because i don't have a clue
i just thought to myself, how cool is that? that is what i needed to hear and it slapped me in the face, it was awesome :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home