Friday, January 20, 2006

encouragement when you least expect it...

today one of my friends posted the following comment on my myspace page:

Hey Nicole!
Even though I didn't get to talk to you at length the other day I just thought I should let you know that your litle trek across the country was a big part of what made me realize that I could do it too!...even though I had spend hundreds of dollars getting to the east coast in the first place I know this is where I wanna be right now and I may not have had the courage to do it (and know that everything will be ok) if you hadn't done it first! So thanks for being awesome :D

the past couple days have been tough for me (as i mentioned before, i have my ups and downs...) so to come home to this message, i can't help but think that my worries are petty and that i really am following what is on my heart :) i love my friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home